As a registered exporter, you will have certain reporting obligations:
- A statement that specifies the number of suitable eligible containers supplied by the Exporter in Victoria in the 12-month period immediately prior to 1 November 2023.
- This must be provided within 10 business days of the date you sign an Export Supply Deed Poll.
A monthly Exporter Supply Statement setting out:
- the aggregate number of suitable eligible containers that were the subject of export supplies by the exporter during the previous month in aggregate and by reference to each material type;
- a statement that the Exporter reasonably believes that each suitable eligible container noted in the report will not be further supplied to a person within Victoria;
- if the Exporter is aware that any information previously provided by that Exporter in an Export Supply Statement was incorrect, to the extent the Exporter has not provided updated information in a further Export Supply Statement, particulars of such incorrect information, including the respects in which it was incorrect and updated correct information; and
- such other reasonable information required by VicReturn to inform and make calculations in accordance with the Export Supply Protocol and the Scheme Payments and Contribution Methodology.
The Export Supply Statement must be lodged with VicReturn no later than 15 days (or nearest Business Day) after the end of the prior month.
An annual statutory declaration confirming the accuracy of the prior 12 months’ submissions at the end of each financial year, no later than 40 Business Days after the end of that financial year.
This is not a complete description of the reporting requirements – please see the Export Supply Protocol, Export Supply Deed Poll, Scheme Payments and Contribution Methodology and the Data Specification Pack for complete information.